If there are products without a barcode, you can check them and add a barcode in the terminal.
1. To do so, go to Terminal -> Receiving – Manual
2. Choose type
3. Now choose a document
4. When the document has been chosen, scan the employee place
5. Now input a barcode that you want on the item
– example SKU: 1111111
6. A pop-up will appear asking if you want to add as a new product or search it by name
7. Choose ‘search by name’, delete the barcode from the search field, and the products in the PO document will appear.
8. Choose the product you want the barcode added
Done. The barcode/SKU has been added and you can scan it.