If you need functionality to create only delivery requests and print documents for courier services, then it is possible to create an order specifically for documents without involving the process of collecting shipments.
Requests can be found in the section:
“Menu” -> “Orders” -> “Shipments”
In the upper right corner, you have the option to create a new shipment and you also have the option to filter your shipments.
The system allows quick and easy entry, processing, search, and retrieval of information.
When you click the button in the upper right, a new window will open. An important point is that if you select and check the box “Courier”, then the delivery options “Door” will be loaded and you will need to fill in all the necessary data. If this option is not selected, then the delivery options to the courier office will be loaded and it will be possible to select the office of the selected courier service, including the card.
First, you need to enter the phone number, name, email (optional), zip code of the recipient and this will determine the location of the recipient:
If you have chosen to use the office service:
– You have to press the “Show pick up points” button and select the office to which you want to send the shipment.
With the selected door-to-door delivery tariff, you must specify the recipient’s address, then select the sender, specify the price and if necessary, select a courier office.
Depending on the settings of the integration with the courier service, sometimes it requires to indicate the delivery price and the date of dispatch, as well as the delivery time. If necessary, you can fill in the “Comment” field and click on the “Save” button.
At this stage, the delivery request has already been created and you can find it in the same “Shipments” section.
You can enter the newly created query by double-clicking it.
Three buttons are important here:
1. History – all changes to the delivery request can be found here.
2. Items (goods) – this is the list of products, they are added by the CRM online store with which OrderAdmin is integrated.
3. Export – This button helps to quickly measure a shipment. After clicking, the system will ask you to enter the dimensions and weight, and after confirmation, a window will appear with a document that can be printed and attached to the order.
All that remains is to hand over the goods together with the delivery request (Way-bill) to the courier.
What can be the status of the request:
– Pending – the order is being processed;
– Pending queued – the order is waiting for inspection;
– Canceled – the order has been canceled;
– Preprocessing – the order is in the process of preparation for shipment;
– Sent – the order has been sent, and a tracking number is attached to it;
– Completed – the order has been delivered.
You can see more details about the statuses in this instruction -> https://orderadmin.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/35000177566