Inventory is a process in which you check availability.
– For example, in the system, you can have 10 items, but in reality, you have 15, in which case you will have in the system shown as – expected: 10, count: 15. This means that 5 items came from somewhere and did not appear on the system.
example: if you have 10 items in place on the system but when scanning you find 8, it means that 2 items are missing.
1. Go to terminal ->Warehousing -> Inventories
2. Scan basket (employee place)
3. Choose the queue for inventory (have to create it beforehand from the queue section);
4. System will ask to choose/scan an inventory document id (have to create it beforehand from the pro interface in Storage ->Documents ->Inventories, for now)
*NOTE: The Inventory document can only be for a virtual warehouse.
5. After you have scanned the document, you have to scan the static storage location where you will be doing the inventory. Example of how it will look:
6. Now start scanning all item barcodes on the storage location.
7. If you have scanned all items on the storage location, you have to complete the Inventory process by clicking on the options button and then ”Complete Inventory”.