On this page: #
- How to create a PO
- How to import a POCreate a PO document
Creating a new ‘Purchase Order’ in OA is very simple. #
– from the MENU – >Inbound – Prurchase order #
1. To create a new PO document, press the blue button ” + ” on the top right and choose type:
– select the warehouse,
– select the products you going to receive from the green button
*NOTE: If you want to add a non existing offer in the system but you have it in your store, you can write its barcode and add it as a new product. After you create the PO document, the offer will sync the data from your store.
3. And finally, To complete the document , fill in these required fields:
1. sender, 2. carrier, 3. tracking number & 4. sender name
and click the “Save” button->
After clicking the “Save” button. The PO will get the status “NEW”.
You will find the newly created document in the same section (all created documents will be presented there in the form of a list), select by double-clicking the mouse button.
How to import a PO #
Importing a PO is relatively easy.
1. You have to go to Documents -> Purchase orders -> press ‘Import’
2. It will ask to upload a file or get an example file to fill it up if you don’t have one yet.
This is how it is supposed to look:
– product offer extid (that is the id from the external source if you have one)
– shop id
– SKU of the product
– count – select quantity
– batch & expires – if it’s FIFO products (with expiry date)
– weight & dimensions
After its done importing,it will open the document. Check if all information is filled in
and when you are ready SAVE the document. Done.