BEFORE YOU START
You have to add a new product to your personal account, and select the Menu -> Orders -> Products section, in this section a list of already added goods will appear with information about:
Warehouse – shows the ID number of your warehouse;
State – the status of the offer;
Amount – quantity of products in the offer.
To add a new offer: click on the “+” button in the upper right and choose type simple – (one item), in the form of a pallet, grouped (several items in a box) or bundle ->
In the window that opens, you must specify the product name*, price, SKU, and a barcode – item for sale.
As a new item (type of product) has been added to the system, it is necessary to enter a certain amount of this product (or products) in the warehouse.
Receiving is done by creating a Purchase order. #
1. To create a ‘Purchase Order’, go to Menu->Documents->Purchase Order and click ”+” in the upper right corner and choose type ->
2. Then specify the warehouse
3. and select the “Add product” function ->
4. A new window will open where you will see all the previously added types of goods->
5. Accordingly, from this list, you must select those goods that are waiting in the warehouse, specify their quantity and press the “Submit” button.
6. Once you have selected the quantity of goods, you must click on the “Save” button and the goods will be added to the document.
The next step would be to place/allocate the stock to a storage location. #
Check these articles: