If you don’t need to pick orders and you want to just directly to pack them, you can create a queue for that.
1. Go to Menu -> Workstations -> Management -> Packing Queues
2. Create a new queue from the blue button to add a new one:
3. Choose a name and warehouse, then choose the parallelAssembling adapter
4. When this is done, you will have to set the following settings for the queue:
– *Has to be connected to a room-type place in the warehouse. Tasks will be created for that place-type room.
– *Order state – ‘confirmed’ (every order that is in the state ”confirmed” will be able to be packed)
– *Reserve state – ‘confirmed’
– *Place type – ‘static’
5. SAVE. Now the queue will create tasks for the confirmed orders.
6. Now to directly pack, you can go to Menu -> Packing-> scan assembly place -> choose the queue and start to scan directly