You can see all locations you have in the warehouse from the App, and also here you can add new places to mark them with barcodes!
I. Types of storage locations in OrderAdmin #
- Static place is the main storage location where the goods are stored most of the time, i.e. ordinary shelving, or rather shelving shelves. Before starting work, you will have to create many of these storage locations and label each shelf with a label, but more on that later.
- Sorting place / The goods sorting place is the storage place where the goods collected by the pickers go for subsequent sorting by orders. This is usually a sorting table or other containers where the collected goods are moved.
- Distribution place – the distribution table after orders are sorted;
- Place of assembly – the place for packing – a place for order packer.
- Universal storage location – this type of storage location is used in all other types of operations with goods, for example, for storing goods until they are received, or vice versa, after shipment and returns.
- Pallet type – A place for a pallet.
- A dynamic storage location is a kind of capacity that is also used for long-term storage of goods, but it must be tied to a static storage location. Those. if you have a box with goods on the shelf of your rack, then this box can be marked as a dynamic cell. In this case, in order to move all the goods from the box from one storage location (rack) to another, you do not have to untie and re-tie each item, but you only need to bind the dynamic cell itself
II. Here, you can only see all storage locations #
To create more storage locations read the article – LINK
Go to Menu -> Settings -> Storage locations barcodes
Here you will see all your created storage locations and a filter on the left side.
And when you open a storage location, you can see all the items that are placed there.
1. You can add a new storage location from the warehouse section. Check this article for creating new locations – LINK.
2. To print labels for places, please read the following instruction – link