Table of Contents
- Guest - a user, that is not logged in to the system
- User - a registered user
- Administrator - Full access to all pages, actions and managing users;
- Employee - warehouse employee (employee of Orderadmin client). He can only see orders from the warehouse he is working from.
- Client - it's a client of the Orderadmin client
- Courier - it's something that is not used now (this one can be used to track couriers through telegram)
- Supervisor - it is a domain admin. He can see all users in a certain domain. Only for fulfillment.
- Customer portal - access for clients of the FF warehouse
There are different user roles that can be applied to individual users that will adjust account permissions and what sections of Orderadmin they have access to.
Specific Users and Roles