To measure a box:
– 1st. Weigh the order on a scale and enter the weight of the parcel.
– 2nd. Measure the dimensions of the parcel using the ‘Barcode’ ruler
How to set up your measuring table #
To obtain the dimensions of goods and orders, special rulers based on barcodes are used.
You can get the rulers at:
The ruler is printed on plain paper, cut out in strips, and glued to the table and wall. The top is covered with tape or transparent varnish. This will significantly increase the term of its use.
ATTENTION: if the weight and dimensions of the orders of the selected delivery service are not required, you can set the default values and not indicate when marking.
After entering all the data:
- The parcel data will be transferred to the delivery service.
- The form of the selected delivery service will be generated and sent to print.
- If there are appropriate settings, the order will be added to the receiving and shipping waybill.