It is really easy to import orders into the system. To add them go to Menu -> Orders -> Orders
2. You will see two options on the screen:
- Ecommerce Platform
You need to select the first option -> “File”
3. Press ”Get example” to download a table for order info, save it and then press ”pick file” to import the table. ->
-Open the downloaded table and fill in the fields. You are also able to edit them after the file has been loaded ->
example 1 /single order/
example 2 /multiple orders/
1. *ExtID – NOT REQUIRED in the excel file – external order ID is the id that is from the online platform that it is imported.
Here the ExtID has to be in two rows – for order and for product – and has to be the same extid for both.
2. *Name – the name of the recipient.
3. *Phone – the recipient’s phone number.
4. Email – The recipient’s email address.
5. *Warehouse – Warehouse identification number.
6. *Shop – the identification number of the store.
7. *paymentState – payment status
8. *postcode – postal code.
9. *Locality – Settlement
10. *Street– street
11. *House – house number or street.
12. *sender – sender ID number
13. rate – ID rate
14. servicePoint – Pickup ID
15. *offer – product identifier
16. *name – The name of the product.
17. *price – Price
18. *count – Number
- The first line should always be in English.
- The second line is the order information.
- The third line is product information.
* Please note that if you have the external ID of the product, it must be the same as the ID from the platform/website if you have one.
An example of a table for importing orders.
Import the saved file from the ”browse file” button
You can edit some fields when the file is imported by double-clicking on the field you want to edit ->
Then you need to click the “Upload all products” or the ”save” button next to each chosen order.