This labeling option “Print&Go” is made for printing a label without using WMS and OMS functions.
The products are loaded on the filters you specify. Automatically shows which shipment (or shipments) is to be shipped today and how they are distributed in boxes. Pressing “print“, automatically calculates the dimensions relative to those of the shipment and prints a label. Then it automatically creates a shipping manifest.
- For Print & Go go to Workstations -> Labeling -> select the Ship out today button.
2. This Ship out today button will load all shipments in a queue under a specific “Ship out today” filter to be sent today.
from the “Set filters” button you can set other filters ->
Edit Pick up Points #
A window will open with the orders for the filter you set and the following options ->
** Double-click with the mouse to edit and wait for it to load until a new panel opens.
Select Pick up point ->
(1) * From the client’s address. Each word is a link and is filled in automatically when clicked on.
Once you find the information you need, press (1) “Select” and (2) “Save” ->
Main window #
Here you have the following options ->
2. Queue -> Here you can see all orders in the queue;
3. Print Shipping Label -> Print shipping label. One click of the button will print labels for all boxes;
4. Load next shipment -> Load next shipment after printing or without printing and skip this shipment;
5. Mark (optional) -> For more convenience there is an option to mark, you can mark or unmark products that you need to put in boxes.
“Parcel up the following items” Put the following products in the package.
Load next shipment #
This button shows how much is left of the queue ->
If you click “Load next shipment” button before the “Print shipping label” Orderadmin will ask you Are you sure to skip this shipment and go to next. You can simply skip the shipment and come back to it later.
The label was not printed! Skip the shipment? -> The label was not printed! Skip the shipment?
Edit shipment #
1, 2 Add product -> If you want to add more products in a specific box.
3. Add box -> If you need to pack 2 or more boxes.
4. Delete -> can only be 2 or more.
Delete a box #
”The box will be deleted with all products in it. Are you sure?”
А тук ви показва: (1) Client ID -> ID на канал / (2) Shipment -> ID в платформата Orderadmin / (3) Дата на заявката за изпраштане.
Edit product information #
When you enter or want to edit product information, it looks like this ->
To edit an already created one, double-click it to open it.
Shipping Manifest #
After clicking the button “Print shipping label” Orderadmin automatically creates the Shipping manifest for a particular shipping carrier and the date. Then Orderadmin adds every next shipment in the congruent manifest.
Go to Documents -> Shipping manifest.
1. Automatically created -> Automatically created by clicking the “Print Shipping label” button.
2. Date -> The Date of the shipping manifest.
3. Shipping request- > The quantity of the shipping requests for a particular shipping manifest.
Inside the Speedy Shipping Manifest:
1. Sent -> The status of the shipment has been changed on “Sent”.
2 Track number -> Gives the Track number.