On This Page:
- Before you start packing
- Packing multiple orders
Before you start packing #
1. To pack multiple orders, first they have to be picked and sorted.
2. To be able to pack multiple orders you need to have a separate queue for it.
* – To create a queue for it, you go to Workstation – Queues – Packing
– Click the button to create a new queue with adapter parallel_assembling and set an easy name.
1. First go to Menu -> Workstation -> Packing
2. Scan an assembly place
3. Choose the queue you have created
4. After this it will directly ask you to start scanning items. Scan the item or double-click on the barcode to continue.
5. After scanning all items for the order, depending on the settings for the queue it will ask you to scan and print a label
(If you don’t want this option you can remove it from the settings of the queue).
6. Then it will continue to ask you to scan items until all tasks for the orders are complete. It will say that there are no more tasks for assembling
How to Export after packing
Depending on how you manage your orders, there are 2 variants for exporting:
1. Scan & Print – If you want the more Advanced version of measuring. – LINK
– It is designed for warehouses that need more functions.
– You have to measure the package on the spot with a scanner and you have to select a shipping manifest document.
2. Print & Go – Light version of measuring. You can automatically send all shipments from today or from the day you want. More details, check this article: LINK