For any of your clients, you can set your own fee, or you can create one billing for all of your clients.
On this page:
- Billing settings
- -For services – Receiving, Picking, Packing, Delivery, Storage by items volume, Storage by volume
- -For services: Shipping adapter, Insurance, Returns
- The “comments” field
- The “Code” field
1. Go to Menu -> Settings -> Billing
2. A new panel will open up where you can create a new billing from the button ”+” on the top right
– Also here you can see which deposit accounts are assigned to the billings.
3. Here you choose for which service you want to add a new fee. Select them from the button ‘Service‘.
4. For services – Receiving, Picking, Packing, Delivery, Storage by items volume, Storage by volume
Here you can add your rates for volume and weight.
You have to choose the min weight and how much you will charge your customer for the set service.
After this when you press the button ” + Rate ” it will automatically calculate the weight and volume, and add another row ->
Note: For the volume and weight you set only “maximum” value. The “minimum” value sets automatically and goes from the previous row.
The charge is set manually
4.1 For services: FLAT RATE,, Insurance, Returns
– In FLAT RATE are the more detailed settings ->
*NOTE: Shipping adapter can be used if you want to bill clients for all services in 1 fee.
First item = weight 5000 gr – minimal weight for charging = charge 1.50 lv – price up to 5 kg
Additional item (additinal weight) = 1000 gr – every next weight range / has to be 0/
Add Additional Item = 0.15 lv – charge for every next item
the photo is in BGN (1.50lv)
– Insurance – You only need to set a name for the fee and how much you would charge the client for the insurance.
– Returns – Here you can set how much you charge clients for returned and partly returned goods.
Items – set the charge per returned item from order
Order – set the charge for the whole order that has been processed
The “comments” field
In the “Comment” field you can create any phrase for reports.
Example: Here you choose what you want to be displayed as information in the deposit account of your client:
Example in a deposit account:
The “Code” field
This code field is designed for your convenience, it doesn’t influence any fee in the Orderadmin billing system.
You can mark the fee and export it to the excel file, for example.