In this section
- PO checking
- Receive stock by products
- Receive stock by boxes
- Receive stock by pallets
- Discrepancy in documents or defective stock
- Additional services for stock receiving
- How to delay products measurement via terminal
To receive stock you need to have a ‘Purchase order’ created before that.
To receive the stock, it has to be confirmed in the Purchase Order.
On the top right of the panel, you will see the options Confirm and Checking.
– *Confirming the goods means receiving them in the warehouse and their status changes to ‘New’. The goods are now in stock. But before confirming, it is good to check the items to ensure there are no errors in the Purchase order document.
– *Checking is done by scanning all products before confirming them. It is done to ensure that the items are the same quantity that it says in the Purchase order document. This option might be skipped but it is especially important for big warehouses because when you have too many items and skip to the step of confirming, you might end up with more or fewer items than expected, because of an error in the document.
– Important – When checking has been started all the unscanned items will be deleted from the document!
For more information, please read ‘PO checking’