- 1. Billing profile - Should have a created Billing (from settings -> Billing) for this client's account to generate fees for your services
- 2. Owner - select the client's user name for the account
- 3. Name - Name of the billing
- 4. Type - Select the deposit type for invoicing and charging your clients
- 5. Contractor - Select your legal entity
- 6. Customer Currency - Select the legal entity of your client or create a new one
In this section
- Users and Roles
- Finance and Operations
Creating a new deposit or payment account is only for fulfillment clients to choose how they want to be charged for services.
To create it go to Menu -> Billing -> Accounts-> and press the ”+” button
A new window will open up to fill up the information:
1. Billing profile – Should have a created Billing (from settings -> Billing) for this client’s account to generate fees for your services #
2. Owner – select the client’s user name for the account #
3. Name – Name of the billing #
4. Type – Select the deposit type for invoicing and charging your clients #
5. Contractor – Select your legal entity #
6. Customer Currency – Select the legal entity of your client or create a new one #
*There are 2 types of account – Deposit and Payment ->
1. In the Payment account, the client can add funds that you can withdraw for payments.
2. In the Deposit account you track all the service fees for your client.