On this page:
- Before you start – Link
- Import products from the store automatically using integration
- Add a product manually
- Import a product with an excel file
Before you start #
Before you start working with products you need to know the types of products – Link
1. Import products from the store automatically using integration
Go to Menu -> Orders -> Products and pres import
Choose to import via an eCommerce platform
To continue, you must have a setup integration with your store.
2. Add a product manually
To upload the products in the system go to Menu -> Orders -> Products
You can also import them from the button ‘import‘ on the top right.
To add them manually –
– Press the ‘Add‘ button;
– Fill in the information about the item and Save ->
* The image can only be a direct link
3. Import products with a file
-Press the Import -> “Pick File” to upload a ready file or “Get Example” to download the template to fill it with your products and upload it to Orderadmin.
-Open the file, fill in the needed information, and Save. After that return to the panel and press ‘Pick File‘ to upload. It will load the file, then click on save.
1) – Every ExtId must be unique
– Shop – here must be the Shop ID
– Name – name of the product
2) – Image – image must be a direct link to be visible on the platform
– Article – it’s for convenience, not required;
3) – Price – price for the product
– Barcode – /SKU/ must have a barcode to be easily found in the system
4) – Type – Simple / Grouped / Pallet
– Weight and dimensions
Upload and save it ->