Table of Contents
So that you can understand what we will talk about in this manual, first we should describe the concepts and logic of OrderAdmin. #
- Integration – This can be the connection between your website, marketplace, delivery services, etc.
- Terminal – This is the place on the menu where you can do all warehouse actions /picking, receiving, inventory, and transfer stock/;
- Workstation – This is the place on the menu where you can do Labelling, Packing, Bundling, Returning and Management of these processes /depending on how you want to work – how to pick, pack, etc. /;
- User /customer portal/ – You can create users for your clients with their own virtual warehouse, so they can use the OA system to receive stock, add products and orders that you will be able to see and control;
- Warehouse – This will be an online version of your physical warehouse and your clients. Every user must have at least 1 warehouse. By creating it you can import products and orders for this warehouse;
- Order – orders from your connected marketplaces;
- Delivery request – This is the document for an order. If you don’t want to create and just need the document for it you can make it separately;
- Sorting – (optional) This is used for big warehouses that have a large number of orders. This is done before packing. You can sort your orders on a sorting place and then it’s easier to pack them sorted;
- Packing – Getting orders packaged;
- Labeling – here is where you put the label, export the Delivery request, and get the waybill for the DR.
- Sender – For the orders, you must have created a sender with your address information;
- Picking queue (wave) – Picking by wave is when you want to pick multiple orders at once. The settings for this are in Management when you create a queue for wave picking – LINK;
- Delivery service – choose and connect the courier service you work with.