To upload the products in the system go to Menu -> Orders -> Products
You can also import them from the button ‘import‘ on the top right.
To add them manually –
– Press the ‘Add‘ button;
– Fill in the information about the item and Save ->
* The image can only be a direct link
1) Name – Name of the product
2) Article – Article of the product
3) Sku/Eans/Upcs – These are special fields for mapping products with marketplaces. Each marketplace has its own field for mapping. More complete information on how to link product offers can be found in the instructions for integration with the marketplaces
4) Barcodes – Barcodes of the product. Each product can have many barcodes. To fill a barcode into the field u have to press “Enter”.
5) Price – Unit price
6) Value – Estimated value of the product. It can be considered insurance.
7) Store – your OrderAdmin’s store
8) Images – The image is uploaded as a direct link to the image
9) X/Y/Z – Length, width, and height
10) Weight – Unit weight
To import a product, please check the following article – click.