How to replenish a deposit account
The balance for a deposit account amounts from the transactions that are created by the billing connected to the set account.
1. When you open the accounts, it shows the balance for every account created in the system (check the image below).
2. To replenish a deposit account, you need to just click on one and create a new invoice for the price that the client will be paying.
3. When you create the invoice, click on the tab for ”invoices” (on the same page). You may need to refresh.
4. The new invoice will show as a ”pending” payment. Change its status if the client has paid, this way after 1 minute or so, the set amount will be taken from the balance.
5. Wait and refresh, and you will see that now the balance has been replenished. Done.