- To create a new 'Purchase Order' in OA is very simple.
- - from the MENU - >Inbound - Purchase order
- Type descriptions:
To create a new ‘Purchase Order’ in OA is very simple. #
– from the MENU – >Inbound – Purchase order #
1. To create a new PO document, press the blue button ” + ” on the top right and choose type:
Type descriptions: #
Select this type when you are going to add the inventory to the PO where every product will have a unique barcode. (All 3 similar red balls have one unique barcode)
Select this type when you are going to add the inventory to the PO where every product item will have a unique barcode. (3 similar red balls and each has a unique barcode)
Select this type when you are going to receive a pallet with an inventory. A pallet can have different product items.
It can then be disassembled into items.
Batch & EXP #
Select this type when you are going to add products with an expiry date ( food, etc.). #
– select the warehouse,
– select the products you going to receive from the green button
– all other information that can be filled is optional (consignor, consignee, etc);
3. And finally, To complete the the document , fill in these required fields:
-required- 1. sender, 2. carrier,
-optional- 3. tracking number & 4. sender name (press button for 3 or 4 not be required)
and click the “Save” button->
After clicking the “Save” button. The PO will get the status “NEW”.
You will find the newly created document in the same section (all created documents will be presented there in the form of a list), select by double-clicking the mouse button.
If you don’t have any products, you should add them to the system. Please, read the instruction on how to add your products -> Click. #
Confirm and Checking
These buttons are used to receive the products with the PO. The buttons will change the status of the PO on Checking – when the Warehouse staff needs to check products according to the PO. And Confirm when the products are confirmed and received.
How to Check and Confirm the products with the PO please read in Section “How to Receive products in the Warehouse with Orderadmin. “->> here.