What is ‘labeling’?
This is the process where you scan and label orders to be shipped by creating a ‘way-bill’.
This labeling option “Print&Go” is made for printing a label without using WMS and OMS functions.
The products are loaded on the filters you specify. Automatically shows which shipment (or shipments) is to be shipped today and how they are distributed in boxes. Pressing “print“, automatically calculates the dimensions relative to those of the shipment and prints a label. Then it automatically creates a shipping manifest.
|Ship out today||Go to Workstations -> Labeling -> select the Ship out today button|
The Ship out today button will load all shipments in a queue under a specific “Ship out today” filter to be sent today.
|Filters for labeling||from the “Set filters” button you can set other filters|
|EDIT PICK UP POINTS||pic (1) A window will open with the orders for the filter you set and the following options ->|
** Double-click with the mouse to edit and wait for it to load until a new panel opens.
|Select Pick up point||pic (2) * From the client’s address. Each word is a link and is filled in automatically when clicked on.|
<- pic (1) pic (2) ->
Here you have the following options ->
|2. Queue ||Here you can see all orders in the queue;|
|3. Print Shipping Label||Print shipping label. One click of the button will print labels for all boxes;|
|4. Load next shipment||Load next shipment after printing or without printing and skip this shipment;|
|5. Mark (optional)||For more convenience there is an option to mark, you can mark or unmark products that you need to put in boxes.|
|6. Load next shipment||This button shows how much is left of the queue. If you click “Load next shipment” button before the “Print shipping label” Orderadmin will ask you if аre sure you want to skip this shipment and go to next. You can simply skip the shipment and come back to it later.|
|7. Edit Shipment||Add products, add product to a separate box, or delete.|
|8. Edit product information||To edit an already created one, double-click on product to open it.|
After clicking the button “Print shipping label” Orderadmin automatically creates the Shipping manifest for a particular shipping carrier and the date. Then Orderadmin adds every next shipment in the congruent manifest.
Go to Documents -> Shipping manifest.
1. Automatically created -> Automatically created by clicking the “Print Shipping label” button.
2. Date -> The Date of the shipping manifest.
3. Shipping request- > The quantity of the shipping requests for a particular shipping manifest.
In Labeling -> Print&Scan
- Check the preferred settings for measuring your packages from the settings button on the top right.
- Need to have a created Shipping manifest (it’s in Menu – Documents – Shipping manifest). This is where the information for all the exported stock will be.
Exporting a Shipping request
1. Choose the shipping manifest for the carrier
2. Then scan the label that was printed when you were packaging. Should look something like this: P/O/967659*
3. Then, with the scanner measure the package and press enter. The shipment will export.
What is the difference between Print&Go and Scan&Print ?
Print&Go is the more fast and simple way to send orders and Scan&Print is the more advanced way of doing it. It has additional steps before sending the order, such as scanning it, measuring it, choosing a consumption document, etc.