Hello everyone, We’ve been working hard to bring you some exciting new updates. This week’s new features:
- We’ve introduced a checklist for Amazon labels. This will help you track your progress for Amazon, making the process even faster.
- Along with this, we’ve added a progress bar in labeling for a visual representation of your progress.
- For your convenience, you can now see the **total items in labeling.
- To avoid any errors, the system will now ask for confirmation when you want to use the “Marked not shipped” option for an item.
- And here’s a very handy feature – the ability to **copy a box in labeling. This allows you to create a copy of a box with its items and choose options.
- We’ve made a few tweaks in the Inventory. For instance, we’ve added a “Good job!” pop-up at the end of the process so you know when it’s completed.
- We’ve also added an option to decrease the scanned amount in revision and the possibility to redo revision, not just continue from where you left off.
- We’ve added an option for “Boxes” in the menu in order. Now, you can directly add or edit boxes with items from the order.
That’s all for this week’s updates. Stay tuned for more improvements and features.