Hello everyone, We’ve been working hard to bring you some exciting new updates. This month’s new features:
Featured Update of the Month: Enhanced Pallet Management in Labelling
This update introduces a new feature that allows for comprehensive pallet management. You can now move items from pallets, add additional items, and apply services to pallets.
- To streamline your workflow, clicking on a storage location will now open the corresponding page in a new tab.
- To eliminate any potential confusion, the warehouse name will now be displayed when you access the revision queue.
- We’ve introduced section filters in the revision options, allowing you to filter by room or section.
- We’ve integrated an ‘LTL/FTL’ rate feature. This enhancement allows you to move items between pallets, apply labels, and more.
- Additional minor adjustments have been made to improve your overall experience.
New Section: ‘Outbound’:
- This section provides a user-friendly table format view of all reserved and shipped items for all orders.
- Product import functionality has been improved. You can now search by customer ID and integration ID.
- The menu has undergone minor changes for increased convenience.
- A new order type, ‘Disposal’, has been added. This can be utilized when you need to remove expired stock or any other stock from the warehouse.