The most frequently cited risks associated with online shopping include financial risk, product risk, convenience, and non-delivery risk.
Lack of payment alternatives as well as lack of shipping alternative during online purchases would customer lead to back out of purchase.
While the e-commerce company know this they continue to work with it.
Due to the delay in time gap between actual payment and delivery, online consumer may experience a high perceived risk of fraud.
- Thus, the solution could be at least:Flexible billing.
- Delivery manager for customer convenience of choosing shipping company they trust.
- Keeping tabs on availability vs on-hand.
- Be on time with delivery.
- Shipping tracking and notifications for customer to reduce non-delivery risk.
In 2020 the e-commerce market finally have the solution.
Order Admin software do possible manage the most frequently cited risks.
For shopping cart abandonment it could be a reason that the behaviour is triggered by a previous discordance that may have occurred because of a gap between the customer expectations and the online site experience and this resulting dissatisfaction may serve as a reason for shopping cart abandonment.
97 percent of respondents have backed out of a purchase because it was inconvenient for them.
NRF Consumer View, Winter 2020