The importance of inventory management lies in understanding what stock you have on hand, where it is located in your warehouse, and how it’s coming in and out. From an Inventory management perspective, Orderadmin helps you to organize the warehouse, optimize the fulfillment process, reduce errors and operational costs, prevent loss from overselling, spoilage, miss-shipping and returns by cause of miss-shipping.
- Orderadmin will help to arrange your warehouse with barcodes.
- Do you store your inventory in different warehouses? Use the Multi warehouse feature and make the same steps for organizing each of your warehouses.
- Receive your inventory by scanning or assigning SKUs or importing directly from your selling channels into Orderadmin Platform and assign warehouse locations for the received inventory.
- Storage, stock tracking, overstocked, overselling, or out of stock – take full control of your inventory.
- Synchronize inventory stock lists across online stores and marketplaces.
- You can do inventory transfers through one or between several warehouses with easy steps and whenever you want.
- Real-time visibility of inventory and your employee activity through reports.
Get you products automatically with the ready-to-use ecommerce integrations. Or create them manually.
Switch on/off the Dark mode of the interface at any time!
If you want to:
- Increase picking productivity.
- Optimize spaces in your warehouse.
- Reduce labor costs.
- Improve storage efficiency.
If you are going to have a high proportion of picks for a specific item, you may use the option of “Dynamic slotting” to create a new temporary slot right by the picking, sorting, or shipping area rather than sending the picker to the Static slot and have a loss of lead time.